April 24, 2015

Hola!

Hope you enjoy these photos from my week long trip to Puerto Rico (on work) .... suffice it to say that I stopped and smelled the roses!


I.  Spectacular mountainside
We were at the El Conquistador Resort








II.  Wildlife
Doing their thing ....















III.  Fore!
Don't think we have played ocean-side before ....










IV. Pineapple Juice
Their juice has alcohol in it .....  what?!








V.  Mofongo time
Beaten plantain and other 'stuff' at La Estacion









VI.  Breathing words
Told you, we were there for work!
















4 comments:

Skip said...

nice! my kind of work!

RVK said...

Nice photos. Glad you had a good time.

Tim said...

Beautiful!

But sorry, even with that last picture (probably photoshopped), I’m not buying it.

Especially since you seem to be golfing with your brother. BTW, are you left-handed?

Whatever… I hate you! ha ha

Bina said...

Work...right! If you say so.

Gorgeous pictures!

Post a Comment