June 26, 2015

A hop to the left-coast

I had an unusually long work related trip to the left-coast that the included the weekend.  Hope you enjoy these few pictures from the Silicon Valley.


I.  A gorgeous Sunday in a gorgeous city!








II.  Woah ..... critter!







III.  The school circuit
University of Santa Clara - Founded 1777




This Jesuit School is an "Immaculate Conception"



This vine that supports a massive creeper 
is over a 100 years old ...



Stanford University



Stanford grads have won a number of major 
tennis championships including John McEnroe




IV.  Well, I did put in some work





5 comments:

RVK said...

Very nice except for the rattle snake!

Raef said...

Nic pics

Suresh Babu said...

Nice you were able to see friends

Tim said...

My home town ... you lucky @#*

UMS said...

Very nice pictures. You went Wild West but there are no traces of it..!!

Post a Comment