I hope you enjoy these pictures of sunrise and sunset around the world that we have taken over the past twenty-plus years.
Sunset at Gooseneck Mountain in Maine
We hiked the Appalachian Trail for 10 days during the summer of 1992
Sunrise over the Bay of Bengal
We vacationed at the Taj Resort in Chennai in 2003
Sunset at over the Jackie Kennedy Onassis reservoir in Central Park
We lived in Manhattan from 1992 to 2006
Sunset in Paris
We spent two weeks in London and Paris in 2009
Sunrise in Vermont
We have spent a few summers in South Woodstock near Killington in VT at a farmer's cottage
Dawn at the Taj Mahal
We had to do this! 2011
Sunset in New Delhi
Two of my friends from Philadelphia and myself hit the Golden Triangle in 2011
Sunset in Istanbul
We stayed in the western part of Istanbul and took a boat
over the Bhosporus each day to the historic center (2013)
Sunset at Carmel-by-the-sea, CA
I was at Pebble Beach and wanted to see the city where
Clint Eastwood was the mayor (2015)
Sunset in Florence Italy
View of Florence from Pizzale Michelangelo Plaza (2015)
Sunset at Barga in Tuscany
Barga is a medieval town where the food is divine! (2015)
Sunset in Santa Monica on the Pacific
I had a chance to visit Los Angeles, Westlake and Santa Monica in 2015

















9 comments:
Incredible!!! Thank you for sharing - I love those
Beautiful pictures, Surya.
Wow, some gorgeous shots of gorgeous places.
Spectacular Shots
nice memories
Awesome pictures.
My husband often tells me that sunrise and sunset offer the best lighting for nature photography.
Thanks for sharing.
You sure you don’t need Ruthann and I to join you and your family to carry your luggage? J
You are a very blessed man!
Yes, I would do that! Beautiful pictures!
Morning,
Spectacular! Thanks so much for always thinking of me and sharing!!
Post a Comment