I was pretty excited to return to Memphis this past week. I spent many years as a consultant in Memphis. It would not be an exaggeration to say that in the early 1990s, I went to Memphis over 100 times. So when I was invited to go there for a meeting after 20 years in a different context, I greatly looked forward to it.
An additional incentive was to then drive over to Little Rock, Arkansas to host an event at the Clinton Presidential Library.
I promptly packed my bag, kissed Mini on the cheek, gave Rahul a hug, patted Fred on the forehead and skipped to the airport in delight.
Hope you enjoy this photo essay.
My earlier write-up on Personal impressions of the Clinton Presidency
An additional incentive was to then drive over to Little Rock, Arkansas to host an event at the Clinton Presidential Library.
I promptly packed my bag, kissed Mini on the cheek, gave Rahul a hug, patted Fred on the forehead and skipped to the airport in delight.
Hope you enjoy this photo essay.
I. Beale Street
Excellent music and food at the famous bar
![]() |
| Motorbike Wednesday on Beale Street |
II. The Peabody Hotel
At 11 am ducks come out of the elevator and 5 pm they return
Worth watching this 12 second video above
III. The King
In 1993 they released Elvis' stamp - I visited Graceland back then
IV. Another King
One of my favorite albums - I highly recommend it!
Here is the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfuO3IVzMPw
V. On to Little Rock
Bucket list for me - to visit my favorite President's library!
![]() |
| Replica of the Oval Office |
![]() |
| That was fun! |
My earlier write-up on Personal impressions of the Clinton Presidency









No comments:
Post a Comment