September 29, 2018

Yes Please, Say Cheese .... Oh Geez

End of September, we organize a walk in Boston with the New England Alzheimer's Association to raise funds for research and caregiving.

Yes Please

I am deeply thankful to all friends and family who helped me raise money for this cause.  More friends contributed to more funds raised this year - thank you again!



The team that I was part of raised $21,000 and the entire walk raised $1.1 million, perhaps the largest in the country.

Say Cheese

~8,000 walkers joined us at North Point Park, with lovely views of the city and walked 3.5 miles.  Here are some pix from the walk.


Alex hamming it up, as the Mayor Walsh kicks off the walk

Four flowers - Blue, Orange, Yellow and Purple

The Memorables

Oh Geez

Separately, at work we were recognized by USAgainsAlzheimers in Washington DC the same week for our research into Alzheimer's and Caregiving.



And the Wall Street Journal published our research on Caregiving on the Front Page.




I am grateful to family, friends and colleagues for your fantastic support this year towards a worthy cause!


No comments:

Post a Comment