July 24, 2016

Hizzoner

I had a terrific visit to Lake Tahoe this past week.  Had the opportunity to meet Hizzoner Mayor Rudy Guiliani.  Some sports personalities as well.

Hope you enjoy this photo essay.


I.  Hizzoner
Mayor Guiliani came to Lake Tahoe from the Cleveland Convention and went back to it.  He is as impassioned, but very lucid and thoughtful about security matters in private.  I am a fan of his mayoralty.




II.  Tim Wakefield
Has 3 championship rings with the Boston Red Sox.  Tim let me wear the 2004 ring - it is heavy!







III.  Alex Smith
Alex Smith is the quarterback for the Kansas City Chiefs.  His coach is Andy Reid formerly with the Philadelphia Eagles.  We had a nice fun conversation ....






IV.  Golf
Justin Timberlake was in the group ahead of us (along with a nice size teenage mob!)







Hole 17 was nice to me (twice!)


V.  Lake Tahoe
Lot more water in the lake this year, compared to last year.





VI.  Work!
Put in some work too - handling the mike, of course ...






10 comments:

Ruthann Rowan said...

Oh Wow! Guiliani looks great - I liked him as mayor.

Maria Cedeno said...

Wow. So cool! Safe travels ...

Bonnie Benhayon said...

Great Pix

Kathy Petersohn said...

Look at you! Scenery is awesome ...

Kathy McNulty said...

Super amazing! I wish I can meet the mayor someday. Amazing dedication during 9/11

Kim Paris said...

Wow! So amazing! He spoke at the RNC - did you hear it?

George Creppy said...

You certainly get around - and the company you keep!

Unknown said...

Nice to see your post!

RVK said...

Truly great!

Tim Burke said...

I guess, in the spirit of bipartisanship, I should now make the following snarky comment: ‘Is there any pol whose hand you won’t shake?’

BTW, I too am a big fan of his mayoralty… it’s just his life since I’m not a big fan of…. He’s made a number of dump/inflammatory statements about current social/political events. But, who hasn’t (besides you and me, of course)?

I was thinking, as I scrolled through the picture, jeez, does this guy every work?

But then I saw that you, for a moment at least, traded in a golf club for a microphone…. So still, I ask….


;-)

Post a Comment