February 27, 2015

Right, Said Fred

Over the years with Fred ....


Am I home?
Fred joining us in 2007




What's up doc?
After treatment for a bite



At war
Over a sock or a rope or whatever



.... just saw a moose!
Let's be clear, Fred is running AWAY from the moose




Still running!
One can't be too far from a VT moose




Take me to the ball game
Weekends, it is Freddie in the car back seat on errands



.Say cheese!
Freddie like the family, not the camera



Ready for Rain
Only designer parka will do




Or snow
Those snow shoes prevent salt from hurting 'dem paws



Fred and Friends
They all want the same thing, a treat (or to be let in)



A portrait
'Can I have what you are having?'



My hiking buddy
While I listened to this:





Theme Song:
Right, Said Fred - The Song

No comments:

Post a Comment