We age. I hope gracefully. Like grapes on a vine, let age bring maturity, flavor and luminosity. The vine connects us all. And where we thrive defines our flavor - - By SPK
February 10, 2015
Welcome to Boston - 2015
10 comments:
Satish
said...
Wow! Incredible! Pics look beautiful, but I don't think I wana be there...stay safe.
10 comments:
Wow! Incredible! Pics look beautiful, but I don't think I wana be there...stay safe.
What have you done to invite God's wrath ? not eating your veggies ?
No need to drive to Vermont to ski!!!
Looks like a lot of fun from way out here in CA :) Hope you are all doing well and are staying warm.
All the cleaning has been done by you ? Please be careful.
looks like shoveling could replace 10 hours at the gym
Sharpen your Skiing skills😀
The men at work ! Hope all is well
The men at work ! Hope all is well KS.
So much snow to clear......take care and keep warm....
Post a Comment