May 28, 2015

White House Conference on Aging - Boston

I was honored to be invited to be a panelist at the WH Regional Forum on Aging in Boston, leading up to the White Conference on Aging.










Video (Min. 1hr. 50 to Min 1hr. 55):


14 comments:

Tom Kelley said...


Took a quick look - well done!

Tom Dente said...

Very nice!! Congrats, Surya! Nice to see pics of you in action!

Tim Burke said...

If you go to the 1hr 50 min location on the video linked to below (you can do that immediately) you’ll benefit from Surya’s short comments at the White House Conference on Aging about what BofA is doing with its Wealth Management group to help the merely affluent plan for retirement.

I just thought you might benefit from it, regardless of who you get this help from.

Dan Csontos said...

very cool. Congrats.

Prashant said...

Great stuff!!!

See you are getting chummy with Liz Warren!!!

UMS said...

Good to see the photos, but when are
becoming an advisor to the President..?

Rajnish Bharadwaj said...

Congrats! Upwards and onwards!

Kavita Daiya said...

Wow: totally awesome!! Congrats a million, Surya. :)

Paul Hilton said...

Woah! Very cool. Congrats!

Kathy Petersohn said...

I can see it now...Hollywood (or maybe Bollywood) will make a new film..."Mr. Kolluri Goes to Washington." Could Ruthann and I star in it as extras?

Very impressive...spread the good word, Mr. K!

Ruthann Rowan said...

Surya in the house!!!

Shankar said...

Congratulations. BTW – May I have Sen. Warren’s contact – There are a lot of my friends who will want to add a few more colorful adjectives in respect to their bankers. My comments would get me disbarred from the internet!!!

Of course, neither you nor KVS would follow the typical Banker.

Chaitanya said...

Vani and I watched it together on TV over dinner. I think I say this for both of us, we can only imagine the preparation that goes into rocking up to the White House and spontaneously addressing such a current affair like that in relevance to what other panelists are say. Feeling very proud indeed. Well done! It's inspiring :D

Very good points in speech. Adds so much perspective for what elder banking citizens go through in the context of a rebooting economy.

Jim Hudgings said...

Very impressive that you can speak extemporaneously like that. As always, you were very clear and easy to understand. Well done!

Post a Comment