July 20, 2015

Visit to Emerald Bay

I went to Lake Tahoe on a business trip, but found leisure activities here quite breathtaking!


I.  A visit to Emerald Bay







II.  Cruising on Lake Tahoe





III.  Golf Championship








IV.  Celebrity Sightings
Justin Timberlake, Charles Barkley and Hank Haney









V. Signature Hole
Hole #17 - a beach and a green









VI.  R&R






9 comments:

Theresa Auletti said...

Wow - how beautiful! I hope you got to sit and take it all in!

Kathy McNulty! said...

Beautiful! Wow - I'm going to visit Lake Tahoe!!

Hope Zulla said...

Wow! They are beautiful pictures. Looks so serene! Glad you had a good trip.

Maria Cedeno said...

Simply majestic! Amazing photos!

Rakesh said...

Where is the fish ? lovely blue lake though.

Nambi said...

Awesome.

Thanks for the refreshing pics.

Tim said...

One of the most beautiful places on earth. No need to guess at the number of mobsters laying in its frigid depths... a la Godfather II.

According to rumors anyhow.

But boy do you have the life!

GBP said...

I was there more than 20 years ago! Breathtaking.

Bina said...

You are going to have a hard time convincing people it was a business trip....esp with that grin!!!

Post a Comment